What the media wants, the importance of preparation and handling tough interviews. Whether you are a CEO about to be grilled by BBC Newsnight, or a media novice needing some guidance, Andy’s expertise will enhance your media skills.
All the sessions are hands-on, and packed full of great advice and tips that will leave you feeling confident and prepared to face the microphones and cameras.
- One-on-one training for anyone needing intensive help before an important event or news story.
- Group sessions for up to six people including radio and TV interviews and feedback.
- Crisis management to make sure you and your team are prepared for the worst.
Andy will provide an experienced TV lighting cameraman complete with full broadcast kit. Copies of all interviews are provided after the session from a secure site requiring a password. You will also receive a written report on the candidates with advice on how they can improve.
Andy’s clients include, The National Farmers’ Union, Alliance Manchester Business School, The Royal College of Nursing and Saffery Champness.
“Most rated you an excellent trainer giving the workshop six out of six – with six being excellent”
The media is not something to be feared – it’s something to use. Let Andy show you how. Here’s one of Andy’s media insight workshops.
Andy will coach you and your clients on the best way to get your message and story across to the media.
With MediaCityUK on our doorstep broadcasting BBC Breakfast and BBC Five Live Andy can help you to be seen and heard by an audience of millions.
- One hour, half-day or full-day training and media expertise.
- The sessions will teach you how to get your story noticed & your clients in front of the media.
- Help you improve your media skills and target the right programme.
- Coach you on what to aim for, what to avoid and how to make the maximum impact.
- Give valuable insight into what the media wants and how to provide it.
“Andy ran an excellent broadcast media workshop for our team. His experience and knowledge gave us a far better insight into how we can work with TV & radio to raise our clients’ profile”
Frank Smith, managing director Context PR.